Your Local Independent Outdoor Shop
Keela was founded on the East Coast of Scotland, the perfect place to innovate and test outdoor garments for the changeable British weather. With their HQ located in Glenrothes, they continue to provide UK-led garment designs. They aim to provide quality outdoor clothing packed with innovation and technology, and after over 25 years continue to enhance their reputation based on these principles.
In an era of third-party manufacturing, we also aim to provide our garments in an ethical and sustainable manner; as one of the few true manufacturers left in the outdoors world.
Using soft-touch Innovation 7 fabric, the Lomond is perfect for fitting in with the countryside.
• Soft touch outer fabric
• Wired peak hood
• Two zipped handwarmer pockets with stormflap
• One zipped chest pocket with stormflap
• Concealed OS map pocket
• Adjustable hook and loop fastening and elasticated cuffs
• Two-way front zip with double stormflap
• Zipped side vents with stormflaps
• Internal zip for insertion of fleece (compatible with Skye Pro Jacket)
Keela's flagship jacket capable of taking you through the toughest conditions imaginable. The Munro helped conquer the highest mountains on the planet and is used by Mountain Rescue Teams, Tactical Forces and expedition teams all around the World
System Dual Protection - Queens Award for Innovation.
• Waterproof, Windproof, Breathable, Superb Condensation Control, Fully Taped Sealed.
• Roll-away hood with wired peak and one handed drawcord neck baffle and volume adjuster.
• Removable zipped inner snow skirt.
• Scooped back.
• Pivot action sleeve.
• Chin guard.
• Hook and loop fastening adjustable cuffs.
• Reinforced shoulder panels.
• Underarm zipped ventilation with double stormflaps.
• Shock cord with cord locks at hood, waist and hem.
• Concealed OS map security pocket and Mobile phone pocket.
• Two zipped chest pockets with double stormflaps and two lower zipped pockets, micro lined.
• Two way front zipper with double stormflap, hook and loop closure and snaps.
Cutting edge technology is not commonly associated with a fleece; the Genesis however is not your typical fleece. The Innovation XL lining system with a hydrophilic film and high wicking properties provide an inner sealed cocoon against the elements.
This award winning waterproof fleece has excellent breathability, with reinforced shoulders and action sleeves for durability and movement. As used by Mountain Rescue Teams and Tactical Forces.
Scuffer pants uses a hybrid fabric that uses a mechanical 'Push/Pull' function with 4 way stretch to ensure comfort combined with a durable design including inner scuffer welt panels on inside ankle, the Scuffer trousers were created to take a pounding in all types of scenarios. Used By Mountain Rescue Teams.
The Peru trousers are part of our travel wear range, specifically designed to keep you cool and comfortable, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, even walking!
Using Stretch-Tec fabric with its inherent stretch and durability with the added bonus of UV protection and quick drying properties; the Peru trousers are designed to be practical, functional and easy to wear; the ideal choice. To fit the demands of travel use, the fabric is easy care and needs little ironing. Its ease of movement and fast drying properties make it ideal for all year round trekking.